My son likes a quick easy breakfast in the mornings, so I often do up a double batch of waffles. They are definately cheaper than buying them and all the boy has to do is pop a frozen waffle in the toaster. A couple of years ago my friend Jacquie bought me a 4 waffle, waffle maker, which makes my life so much easier than trying to make one waffle at a time.
This recipe is a double batch and can be split in half if you need to. this recipe makes 26 large waffles.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 8 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl add eggs, milk, water, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- Mix well
- Slowly add flour while mixing.
- Add baking powder and mix well.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook
- Serve or freeze. I freeze waffles in large zip lock bags stacked on top of each other with around 12-16 per bag.